mainly stock Tornado wire products as in our opinion their wire is the best
quality on the market.Tornado has been manufacturing and supplying wire
fencing products for more than 30 years. They revolutionised the industry by
introducing high tensile fencing to the UK, and have since continued to develop
high-performance solutions for the agricultural, equestrian and industrial
market sectors. Because they started life as fencing contractors, they know the
markets they operate in very well, and have a unique perspective on what each
BARB WIRE - Barbed wire provides vital protection to the fence by
preventing downward pressure from cattle or other heavy animals. Titan™ - a
heavy duty High Tensile (HT) for ultimate strength, and Mild Steel (MS) - which
is a traditional barbed wire generally used with MS net fences. Both are
manufactured to BSEN 10223-1 and galvanized to BSEN 10244-2 Class A, to
guarantee the highest quality.
COILED FENCING WIRE - Coiled wire can be used for supporting strained wire
netting, controlling stock or simply to extend the height of a fence. A wide
range of specifications is available in High Tensile (HT) and Mild Steel (MS)
for a variety of applications.
- Electric Fence
- Fence Topping
- Vine and Plant Support
- Comprehensive choice of grades, roll length and diameters providing a cost
- Available in 2.5 or 3.15mm thick and 5, 10 & 25kg coils
- Heavily galvanised for maximum life
STAPLES & NAILS - Staples are the first choice for secure fencing; Barbed staples have been specifically designed for use in
softwood posts. If a post dries out and splits, the barb will resist being
pulled out. Either choice can be easily carried to the fence line in 5, 10 or
20kg re-sealable plastic buckets. An extensive range of galvanised nails in a
variety of specifications are available in 1kg pre-packed up to 25kg boxes.
||Staples sold by the 10 Kg or 20 Kg Bucke
||Staples sold by the Packet
|Galvanised Fencing Nails
||Galvanised Fencing Nails sold by the Packet
- Staples supplied in 5, 10 or 20kg re-sealable buckets
- Nails supplied in 1kg pre packed up to 20kg boxes
- Suitable for a wide variety of fencing applications
|Fencing Barrel Strainers
Used to adjust the tension
in line wire or wire rope
|Ratchet Strainers - Used on
concrete or wooden posts.
A cam and ratchet system makes it easy to add tension.
||Ratchet Strainers - In Line
PERMANENT IN-LINE WIRE STRAINER - Over the life of a fence, Hayes
permanent wire strainers act to maintain the correct tension to the fence wires
strands, ensuring continuous safe pasture enclosure, and maximum economic life
of the fence investment. They can be adjusted by the use of the tightening
handle or wrench applied to the wheel shaft's bevelled ends.
WIRE JOINING PRODUCTS
The new and improved Gripple Plus offers even more benefits than the original
Gripple. It has all the speed and convenience that Gripple has long been
associated with, but now offers even better grip, versatility and longevity.
The versatility of the new Gripple Plus is even more evident in fencing as it
can be used on field and livestock fencing, plain and barbed wire fencing,
H-post bracing and electric fencing. With improved smooth wire entry features,
Gripple Plus is quick and easy to use. Installation is easier and faster giving
you more time to tackle other jobs.
The new patented ceramic gripping mechanism provides a better grip on today's
hard, high-tensile wire, and locks it in place to give it strength. In addition
it performs better where fertilisers and sprays are used.
Repairing damaged fencing is simple too. The Gripple allows you to make quick
repairs or replace sections of wire meaning that your fence will stand the test
Gripple Setting Key
- Use with Gripple Plus Small, Medium & Large
- Use ONLY before tension is applied
- Allows the Gripple unit to be moved backwards on the wire if pushed on too far
- The setting key allows adjustment of the Gripple on the wire (before tension) –
ensuring a professional, balanced finish every time.
Gripple Plus can be used for:
- Field and livestock netting
- Barbed wire
- Plain wire fencing
- H-post bracing
- Electric fencing for cattle
The fast way to install and tension fencing. Gripples can be used on field and
livestock fencing, barbed wire and plain wire.
- Positional setting key - allows a Gripple that has been pushed on too far, to be
- Supreme performance - the innovative design has been subject to rigorous
endurance tests to ensure it withstands extreme weather conditions,
temperatures, humidity, dynamics and impact.
- Long Lasting - zinc, ceramics, and stainless steel combine to produce a
mechanism that absorbs the load and resists the effects of the environment.
- High load strength - takes higher loads and provides superior corrosion
- Gripples for electric fencing are supplied with a plastic coating.